Find out more about the Cookies we use on your computer.
Modern web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- The internet domain e.g. www.organisation.co.uk and internet protocol address (IP address) from which you access the website. This is made available by your internet service provider.
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and operating system (Windows, UNIX, macOS etc) that you use
- The device you use, such as a mobile phone or tablet
- The date and time of your visit
- The page(s) you visit
- The address of the website from which you linked to us, known as a referrer (if applicable)
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
We keep our cookie notice under regular review. This was last updated 14th February 2022