When you book any work for your vehicle, receive a free, comprehensive Vehicle Health Check on us.
Free 32 point health check
Your road safety is our primary concern, this is why we offer a complimentary visual safety inspection with every visit.
Some of the areas we cover in your Vehicle Health Check:
• Battery - We check condition and test the battery charge to ensure to keep you moving
• Tyres - Check overall condition of all tyres, including tread depth and pressure.
• Wipers and washers – we check for splits and damage
• Fluid level checks on engine oil, screen wash, coolant and water
• Headlight & brake light check
• Examine steering, brakes, suspension, and exhaust.
Book your free health check as part of any service or MOT at bravoauto.
Once the Vehicle Health Check is complete, your technician will provide you with a report of all the areas that have been checked, and give them a status based on a traffic light system:
Red - Due to safety reasons, a repair needs to be completed urgently. (e.g. dangerously worn brakes)
Amber – This component will require work in the near future. (e.g. tyres 80% worn)
Green – Everything is in full working order. No action is needed.