1. Online valuation Answer a few questions about you and your vehicle, and we will provide you with an instant valuation and email confirmation.
2. Appointment You can choose a time and date to complete your sale at one of our sites or one of our experienced team members we will be in contact to help you in the sale of your vehicle.
3. Support One of our team members will be in touch to arrange a convenient appointment and will fully support you with the sale of your vehicle.
4. Secure payment Once your vehicle has been assessed, the paperwork completed and documents handed over, we can make an immediate payment into your bank. *Please refer to our payment details in our FAQs below.
We'll buy yours even if you don't buy from us
Value my car
At bravoauto we pride ourselves on our transparent and hassle free online buying service. We can value your car online and give you an instant quotation, providing the details you have told us are honest.
The value of your car is considered by the following factors:
- Previous owners - Cars with fewer previous owners are generally valued higher.
- Condition - General wear and tear, scratches, dents, wear and tear will reduce your car’s value.
- Age and mileage - Newer cars and cars with a lower mileage retain more of their value.
- Service history - A car with a full service history will retain more of its value than a car that hasn't received the correct servicing as per the manufacturer's recommendations.