Free standard front wheel alignment when 2 or more tyres are purchased
When you buy 2 or more tyres from bravoauto, our team will carry out a free standard front wheel alignment check to help prolong the life of your tyres. Standard front wheel alignment (also known as tracking) is crucial for maintaining your car, it can also increase your fuel efficiency and fix potential steering issues. Manufacturers set the angle and direction of your tyres when the car is brand new, but this can change over time, particularly when you hit potholes or curbs. By correcting the front wheel alignment, you will improve the road-holding of your car and ultimately maximise the life of your tyres.
Book your wheel alignment today
A four wheel alignment uses laser technology to ensure your car's wheels perform as they should. It takes less than 60 minutes.
- A printed report to show the details of your tracking and the work carried out.
- We can work on all makes and models of cars.
- Completed in less than 60 minutes.
- Priced from £99*
Benefits of wheel alignment
It is recommended that the wheel alignment of your car is checked regularly to reduce irregular tyre wear. However, because incidents such as hitting a pothole or curb can cause your wheel alignment to shift, it’s important to address any issues to reduce the impact on your car’s performance.
There are many benefits to having your alignment checked:
• Tyre life is increased, so you shouldn’t need to buy new tyres as often.
• Improved fuel efficiency.
• Reduced suspension wear.
• Improved driving feel and dynamics.
• Your car’s wheel alignment is restored to its original setup when it was brand new.
Get your free front wheel alignment on the purchase of any new tyre from bravoauto.
Book your wheel alignment today.